Films and Showtimes
- On Stage: Frankenstein (Encore)
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
Annie Hall @ Mother's Brewery (rescheduled)
- Starring: Woody Allen, Diane Keaton, Tony Roberts, Janet Margolin
- Director: Woody Allen
- Genre(s): Comedy, Romance, Drama
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 93 min.
We’re teaming up with Mother’s Brewing to screen “Annie Hall” in Mother’s Backyard! (215 South Grant Ave.) So bring your blankets and/or lawn chairs to ensure you are comfy during the movie. Better yet, bring your picnic fixins so you can dine outside while watching a great movie! You can’t bring booze, but don’t worry, Mother’s has you covered on that. They will have beer flowing outside so you don’t even have to go inside for a refill during the movie! This is a 21+ event. Tickets are $5 and on sale at the door. Try to bring cash!
Summary: “Annie Hall” is a comical look at the up and down relationship between a New York City TV writer and his aspiring actress/singer girlfriend who’s originally from the Midwest.
"This is Woody Allen's signature film, arguably his best and certainly his most popular."- Richard Roeper, Richard Roeper.com
"Watching it again, 25 years after its April 1977 premiere, I am astonished by how scene after scene has an instant familiarity."- Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
"While its consonance comes largely from Gordon Willis's photography and Allen's spacious sense of New York, pathos comes at best from Keaton's evaporative performance and a slightly sentimental conception."- Nick Bradshaw, Time Out