Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- Summer 1993
- Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- Member Picks: Duel (1971)
- Eighth Grade
- Yellow Submarine
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
CLAW: The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers (FREE!)
- Director: Billy Hunt; Brian Wimer
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 87 min.
This is a FREE screening. Donations will be collected for Lifehouse Crisis Maternity Home.
Springfield’s very own fledgling CLAW chapter will be on hand offering exhibition matches in the lobby starting at 12:30p. The movie starts at 1pm.
Synopsis: Started in the sleepy college town of Charlottesville, Virginia, The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers (CLAW), is spreading like cooties; with sister branches in Austin, Brooklyn, New Orleans, DC, and even Sao Paolo, Brazil. Each league sticks to simple rules, ladies arm wrestle in character, raising money for good causes. Other then that, there are no rules. Together, they have raised over $250,000 for charity. Who are the iconoclastic women behind the movement and the wrestling personalities who grip up for philanthropic glory(this ain’t your mother’s Junior League)? Is it the fourth wave of feminism of the latest form of burlesque? And whats with the Ref?