Films and Showtimes
- The Shape of Water
- Amadeus (1984)
- The Death of Stalin
- Isle of Dogs
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Moxie Mornings
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- Boogie Nights @ Mother's Brewery
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
CLAW: The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers (FREE!)
- Director: Billy Hunt; Brian Wimer
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 87 min.
This is a FREE screening. Donations will be collected for Lifehouse Crisis Maternity Home.
Springfield’s very own fledgling CLAW chapter will be on hand offering exhibition matches in the lobby starting at 12:30p. The movie starts at 1pm.
Synopsis: Started in the sleepy college town of Charlottesville, Virginia, The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers (CLAW), is spreading like cooties; with sister branches in Austin, Brooklyn, New Orleans, DC, and even Sao Paolo, Brazil. Each league sticks to simple rules, ladies arm wrestle in character, raising money for good causes. Other then that, there are no rules. Together, they have raised over $250,000 for charity. Who are the iconoclastic women behind the movement and the wrestling personalities who grip up for philanthropic glory(this ain’t your mother’s Junior League)? Is it the fourth wave of feminism of the latest form of burlesque? And whats with the Ref?