Films and Showtimes
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Nutcracker
- Darkest Hour
- Belle de Jour (1968)
- A Town Called Panic (2009)
- The Shape of Water
- Call Me by Your Name
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Member Pick: Blue Velvet (1986)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- The General (1927)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Back to the Future (1985)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
CLAW: The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers (FREE!)
- Director: Billy Hunt; Brian Wimer
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 87 min.
This is a FREE screening. Donations will be collected for Lifehouse Crisis Maternity Home.
Springfield’s very own fledgling CLAW chapter will be on hand offering exhibition matches in the lobby starting at 12:30p. The movie starts at 1pm.
Synopsis: Started in the sleepy college town of Charlottesville, Virginia, The Collective of Lady Arm Wrestlers (CLAW), is spreading like cooties; with sister branches in Austin, Brooklyn, New Orleans, DC, and even Sao Paolo, Brazil. Each league sticks to simple rules, ladies arm wrestle in character, raising money for good causes. Other then that, there are no rules. Together, they have raised over $250,000 for charity. Who are the iconoclastic women behind the movement and the wrestling personalities who grip up for philanthropic glory(this ain’t your mother’s Junior League)? Is it the fourth wave of feminism of the latest form of burlesque? And whats with the Ref?