Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- Summer 1993
- Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- Member Picks: Duel (1971)
- Eighth Grade
- Yellow Submarine
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Starring: Drew Barrymore, Erika Eleniak, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote
- Director: Steven Spielberg
- Genre(s): Adventure, Sci-Fi, Drama, Fantasy, Family
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 115 min.
These FREE screenings are part of MOXIE FLIX, a monthly series focusing on essential films for kids to see before they turn 13.
SUMMARY:Steven Spielberg’s classic tale of an extra-terrestrial who is accidentally left behind on earth and befriends a young boy and his family.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A masterpiece that deserves to be seen and appreciated on a big screen."- Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"One of the loveliest and happiest of American movie entertainments."- Charles Taylor, Salon.com
"E.T. is essentially a spiritual autobiography, a portrait of the filmmaker as a typical suburban kid set apart by an uncommonly fervent, mystical imagination. It comes out disarmingly funny, spontaneous, bighearted."- Gary Arnold, Washington Post
"A film that connects so beautifully to our sense of wonder and joy."- Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times
"Music for the eyes. That's why it has become a treasured classic. That's why we'll see it again and again."- Jay Carr, Boston Globe
"Captivating, endearingly optimistic and magical at times, Steven Spielberg's fantasy about a stranded alien from outer space protected by three kids until it can arrange for passage home is certain to capture the imagination of the world's youth."- Todd McCarthy, Variety