Films and Showtimes
- The Shape of Water
- Amadeus (1984)
- The Death of Stalin
- Isle of Dogs
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Moxie Mornings
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- Boogie Nights @ Mother's Brewery
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
ON STAGE: A View from the Bridge
- Starring: Mark Strong, Nicola Walker, Emun Elliott, Phoebe Fox, Michael Gould, Luke Norris
- Writer: Arthur Miller
- Director: Ivo van Hove
- Genre(s): Drama, Performance
- Rating: Unrated
- Filmed at London's National Theatre March 26, 2015.
- Running Time: 146 min.
The Moxie: On Stage is a new series showcasing world class performances from stages across the globe.
Tickets: $20/adults; $15/members & students
This series is made possible thanks to a grant from the Springfield Regional Arts Council.
Following its smash-hit original broadcast, the Young Vic’s ‘magnetic, electrifying, astonishingly bold’ production of A View from the Bridge returns to cinemas due to audience demand.
This stunning production of Miller’s tragic masterpiece won a trio of 2014 Olivier Awards including Best Revival, Best Actor for Mark Strong (The Imitation Game; Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy) and Best Director for Ivo van Hove.
The great Arthur Miller confronts the American dream in this dark and passionate tale. In Brooklyn, longshoreman Eddie Carbone welcomes his Sicilian cousins to the land of freedom. But when one of them falls for his beautiful niece, they discover that freedom comes at a price. Eddie’s jealous mistrust exposes a deep, unspeakable secret – one that drives him to commit the ultimate betrayal.
"Magnetic, electrifying, astonishingly bold"- Henry Hitchings, Evening Standard
"One of the great theatrical productions of the decade. See it."- Ben Brantley, The Times
".Ivo van Hove reinvents Arthur Miller - it’s like watching a runaway train hurtle towards you"- Lyn Gardner, The Guardian
"“This radical revival of Miller’s mightiest drama is a must-see, never-to-be-forgotten theatrical experience."- Mail on Sunday
"And just like that, Ivo van Hove cements his place irrefutably among the most revolutionary theater makers of our time."- Peter Marks, Washington Post