Films and Showtimes
- On Stage: Frankenstein (Encore)
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Free Solo
- On Stage: King Lear
- The Essentials: City Lights (1931)
- Member Picks: Holiday (1938)
- Beautiful Boy
- The Essentials: It Happened One Night (1934)
- Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- The Essentials: His Friday Girl (1940)
- Ghost World (2001)
- The Essentials: The Lady Eve (1941)
- The Essentials: Seven Year Itch (1955)
On Stage: Hamlet
- Cast: Leo Bill, Nigel Carrington, Benedict Cumberbatch,
- Director: Lyndsey Turner
- Genre: Performing Arts; Drama
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 3 hours 20 mins (including a 20-min interval)
The Moxie: On Stage is a new series showcasing world class performances from stages across the globe.
Tickets: $20/adults & $15 w/ student ID
Synopsis: Academy Award nominee Benedict Cumberbatch (BBC’s Sherlock, The Imitation Game) takes on the title role of Shakespeare’s great tragedy. Directed by Lyndsey Turner (Posh, Chimerica) and produced by Sonia Friedman Productions, National Theatre Live will broadcast this eagerly awaited production live to cinemas.
As a country arms itself for war, a family tears itself apart. Forced to avenge his father’s death but paralysed by the task ahead, Hamlet rages against the impossibility of his predicament, threatening both his sanity and the security of the state.
"‘Benedict Cumberbatch is a blazing five-star Hamlet.’ "- Dominic Cavendish, Daily Telegraph
"This is a Hamlet for a world on the edge: a warning from history, and a plea for new ideas from a new generation. "- Matt Trueman, Variety
"One of the most visually and atmospherically stunning productions I’ve ever seen, of anything, ever. "- Andrzej Lukowski, Time Out