Films and Showtimes
- SATO 48 2018
- Seek Help Season Two
- Lean on Pete
- A Quiet Place
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- Final Portrait
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Moxie Mornings
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- Boogie Nights @ Mother's Brewery
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- Big Sonia
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- How to Survive a Plague (2012)
- Seasons (2016)
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Starring: Ben Whishaw, Michelle Fairley, David Morrissey
- Director: Nicholas Hytner
- Writer: William Shakespeare
- Genre(s): Performance Art, Drama
- Rating: NR
- Filmed at the The Bridge Theatre, London, England on March 22nd 2018
- Running Time: 2hrs & 15 min.
The Moxie: On Stage is a new series showcasing world class performances from stages across the globe.
Tickets: $20/adults; $15/members & students.
This series is made possible thanks to a grant from the Springfield Regional Arts Council.
Summary: Caesar returns in triumph to Rome and the people pour out of their homes to celebrate. Alarmed by the autocrat’s popularity, the educated élite conspire to bring him down. After his assassination, civil war erupts on the streets of the capital.
Nicholas Hytner’s production will thrust the audience into the street party that greets Caesar’s return, the congress that witnesses his murder, the rally that assembles for his funeral and the chaos that explodes in its wake.
"A star-studded political cataclysm for our times."- Dominic Cavendish, Daily Telegraph
"Tremendously gripping. Unfolds like a chic, glossy spy thriller. Furiously exciting."- Andrzej Lukowski, Time Out
"A pulse-quickening political tragedy. An accessible, absorbing staging."- Henry Hitchings, Evening Standard
"A superb cast in a ferocious, immersive Julius Caesar. Michelle Fairley gives a rivetingly intelligent performance."- Sunday Times
"Ben Whishaw shines as Brutus. David Morrissey is electrifying as Mark Antony."- Daily Telegraph
"David Calder is finely judged in the title role: both complacent and magisterial."- The Observer
- Saturday, 4/21 1:30pm
- Wednesday, 4/25 6:45pm