Films and Showtimes
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Nutcracker
- Darkest Hour
- Belle de Jour (1968)
- A Town Called Panic (2009)
- The Shape of Water
- Call Me by Your Name
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Member Pick: Blue Velvet (1986)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- The General (1927)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Back to the Future (1985)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Oscar Animated Shorts (2015)
- Genre: Animation
- Details for individual films below
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 77 mins.
Me and My Moulton (Torill Kove) – 14 minutes/Canada/English
Feast (Patrick Osborne and Kristina Reed) – 6 minutes/USA/Non-dialogue
The Bigger Picture (Daisy Jacobs and Christopher Hees) – 7 minutes/UK/English
A Single Life (Marieke Blaauw, Joris Oprins, Job Roggeveen) – 2 minutes/The Netherlands/Non-dialogue
The Dam Keeper (Robert Kondo and Dice Tsutsumi) – 18 minutes/USA/Non-dialogue
ADDITIONAL ANIMATED SHORTS:
Sweet Cocoon – 6 minutes/France/Non-dialogue
A caterpillar about to undergo her metamorphosis finds her cocoon is much too small to squeeze into. Two helpful insects come to her aid.
Footprints – 4 minutes/USA/Non-dialogue
A gullible man goes on a quest to find a mysterious, destructive monster, only to arrive at a surprising revelation. Directed by Bill Plympton.
Duet – 4 minutes/USA/Non-dialogue
Animated in its entirety and directed by Glen Keane, DUET tells the story of Mia and Tosh and how their individual paths in life weave together to create an inspired duet.
Bus Story – 11 minutes/Canada/English
Our protagonist dreams of becoming a bus driver in order to cruise down quiet country lanes and connect with nature, her young charges and their parents. But her idyllic view of her new job is sorely tested after she meets her surly boss, named Killer, and discovers that winding roads can prove treacherous in winter, especially with a faulty clutch.