Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- Summer 1993
- Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
- Eighth Grade
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- Member Picks: Duel (1971)
- Yellow Submarine
- Sorry to Bother You
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- Never Goin' Back
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- Jurassic Park @ Mother's Brewery
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Oscar Live Action Shorts (2018)
- Genre: Drama, Shorts, Comedy
- Details for individual films below
- Rating: R (violence and some language)
- Running Time: 99 min.
The Short Film (Live Action) nominations for the 2018 Oscars have been announced! The mix of nominees for this past year’s movie season is filled with memorable films featuring some of the most talented artists in the world. [oscar.go.com]
(Reed Van Dyk)
USA, 20 min.
The Eleven O’ Clock
(Derin Seale and Josh Lawson)
Australia, 13 min.
My Nephew Emmett
(Kevin Wilson, Jr.)
USA, 20 min.
The Silent Child
(Chris Overton and Rachel Shenton)
UK, 20 min.
Watu Wote/ All of Us
(Katja Benrath and Tobias Rosen)
Germany/Kenya, 22 min.