Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Leaning Into the Wind
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- Summer 1993
- Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
- Eighth Grade
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- Member Picks: Duel (1971)
- Yellow Submarine
- Sorry to Bother You
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- Never Goin' Back
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- Jurassic Park @ Mother's Brewery
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
The Sound of Music (1965)
- Starring: Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer, Eleanor Parker
- Director: Robert Wise
- Genre: Musical, Drama, Family
- Rating: G
- Running Time: 174 min.
These FREE screenings are part of MOXIE FLIX, a monthly series focusing on essential films for kids to see before they turn 13.
SUMMARY: A woman leaves an Austrian convent to become a governess to the children of a Naval officer widower.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A warmly pulsating, captivating drama."- Whitney Willaims, Variety
"Appealing to the whole family and giving Julie Andrews a chance to sing and perform charmingly, it presents Christopher Plummer as Captain Von Trapp, a role that is sure to enhance the popularity of this fine actor."- Kate Cameron, New York Daily News
"The movie has almost everything: music, romance, kids, spectacular scenery, religion, sentiment, comedy high and low, and, at the end, intrigue and adventure."- Michael Wilmington, Chicago Tribune