Films and Showtimes
- Amadeus (1984)
- The Death of Stalin
- Isle of Dogs
- Member Picks: Stop Making Sense (1984)
- The General (1927)
- Bottle Rocket (1996)
- On Stage: Julius Caesar
- Blood Simple (1985)
- Member Picks: Crazy Heart (2009)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Moxie Mornings
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Back to the Future (1985)
- Fargo (1996)
- Sunshine (2007)
- Boogie Nights @ Mother's Brewery
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- No Country for Old Men (2007)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- The Royal Tenenbaums @ Mother's Brewery
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
The Sound of Music (1965)
- Starring: Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer, Eleanor Parker
- Director: Robert Wise
- Genre: Musical, Drama, Family
- Rating: G
- Running Time: 174 min.
These FREE screenings are part of MOXIE FLIX, a monthly series focusing on essential films for kids to see before they turn 13.
SUMMARY: A woman leaves an Austrian convent to become a governess to the children of a Naval officer widower.
A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"A warmly pulsating, captivating drama."- Whitney Willaims, Variety
"Appealing to the whole family and giving Julie Andrews a chance to sing and perform charmingly, it presents Christopher Plummer as Captain Von Trapp, a role that is sure to enhance the popularity of this fine actor."- Kate Cameron, New York Daily News
"The movie has almost everything: music, romance, kids, spectacular scenery, religion, sentiment, comedy high and low, and, at the end, intrigue and adventure."- Michael Wilmington, Chicago Tribune