Films and Showtimes
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Nutcracker
- Darkest Hour
- Belle de Jour (1968)
- A Town Called Panic (2009)
- The Shape of Water
- Call Me by Your Name
- Hiroshima Mon Amour (1959)
- Member Pick: Blue Velvet (1986)
- Breathless (1960)
- Watership Down (1978)
- Cleo from 5 to 7 (1962)
- Jules and Jim (1962)
- Member Pick: Miami Connection (1987)
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: KID FLIX
- BEST OF 2016 NY INT'L CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL: PARTY MIX
- The General (1927)
- On Stage: Bernstein Centenary
- Back to the Future (1985)
- On Stage: Mozart's Cosi fan Tutte
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
Wid Winner and The Slipstream (FUNDRAISER!)
- Starring: James Sheldon, Alexander Wright, Erin Allin O'Reilly
- Writer/Director: Alex O. Gaynor
- Genre: Drama, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Local
- Running Time: 50 minutes
- Parental guide: PG-13ish – Some language, and one love scene. No nudity.
- Running Time: 50min
Q& A afterward with the director and star.
_All proceeds will go toward our digital conversion fundraiser. _ Wid Winner & the Slipstream is the coming of age story of auto parts store worker Wid Winner. James Sheldon stars as the disenchanted counter clerk who never lived up to his own expectations.
In an effort to not be forgotten, Wid (Sheldon) decides to take his first steps in a new direction. That new direction is riding shot gun with the man who has just robbed him with a homemade taser. Alexander Wright stars as Kenneth Brown, a wandering inventor hell-bent on completing his prize possession, the Slipstream.
With little else to lose, the two lonesome men embark on a cross-country journey in search of glory, redemption, and enough used auto parts to build a time machine.