Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- Summer 1993
- Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- Member Picks: Duel (1971)
- Eighth Grade
- Yellow Submarine
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Wid Winner and The Slipstream (FUNDRAISER!)
- Starring: James Sheldon, Alexander Wright, Erin Allin O'Reilly
- Writer/Director: Alex O. Gaynor
- Genre: Drama, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Local
- Running Time: 50 minutes
- Parental guide: PG-13ish – Some language, and one love scene. No nudity.
- Running Time: 50min
Q& A afterward with the director and star.
_All proceeds will go toward our digital conversion fundraiser. _ Wid Winner & the Slipstream is the coming of age story of auto parts store worker Wid Winner. James Sheldon stars as the disenchanted counter clerk who never lived up to his own expectations.
In an effort to not be forgotten, Wid (Sheldon) decides to take his first steps in a new direction. That new direction is riding shot gun with the man who has just robbed him with a homemade taser. Alexander Wright stars as Kenneth Brown, a wandering inventor hell-bent on completing his prize possession, the Slipstream.
With little else to lose, the two lonesome men embark on a cross-country journey in search of glory, redemption, and enough used auto parts to build a time machine.