Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Makers: Women in Space (OPT)
- Science on Screen: Children of Men (2006)
- Ballet 422
- The Red Balloon (Le Ballon Rouge)
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966)
- Science on Screen: Moneyball (2011)
- Tales Of The Night
- Science on Screen: The Imitation Game (2014)
- The Wrecking Crew
- Seymour: An Introduction
- While We're Young
- Mondo Moxie: The Return of the Living Dead (1985)
- Seattle Children's Film Festival
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) @ The Gillioz
- Clouds of Sils Maria
- Force Majeure (In Translation Series)
- Leviathan (In Translation Series)
- Timbuktu (In Translation Series)
- Wild Tales (In Translation Series)
- PK (In Translation Series)
- rating: NR (but safe for kids 2-6)
- Running Time: 60min
Moxie Mornings: WINTER These hour-long kid-friendly events feature innovative short films and hands-on art-making for children ages 2-6. Admission is FREE and everyone is welcome! Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Sat., Jan. 31 @ 10 a.m. Sat., Feb. 14 @ 10 a.m. Sat., Feb 28 @ 10 a.m. Sat., March 14 @ 10 a.m. Sat., March 28 @ 10 a.m.
Special thanks to the Missouri Arts Council for their support of this program. Support also comes from Tea Bar & Bites, Mama Jean’s, Bambino’s, Greater Springfield Kids Directory, The Springfield Art Museum, Christ Church, The Lady in Thread and the Springfield Regional Arts Council.
For information on how to sponsor a Moxie Kids event or to sign up for our Moxie Kids newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, 3/28 10:00am