Films and Showtimes
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Moxie Mornings
- Cabaret (1972)
- Jurassic Park @ Mother's Brewery
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- The Wife
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- The Silence of the Lambs @ Mother's Brewery
- On Stage: Julie
- Member Picks: A League of Their Own (1992)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Starring: Harrison Ford, John Rhys-Davies, Karen Allen, Paul Freeman
- Director: Steven Spielberg
- Genre(s): Action, Adventure
- Rating: PG
- Running Time: 115 min.
These FREE screenings are part of MOXIE FLIX, a monthly series focusing on essential films for kids to see before they turn 13.
Film Synopsis: You’re in for thrills as Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) confronts snakes, Nazis and one astonishing cliffhanger after another — all topped off by the discovery and opening of the mystical Ark of the Covenant. [Paramount Pictures] A thorough, spoiler-filled Parent’s Guide can be found here.
Made possible thanks to a generous grant from the Missouri Arts Council.
"Yes, it's as entertaining as you have heard. Maybe more so. Raiders of the Lost Ark is, in fact, about as entertaining as a commercial movie can be."- Gene Siskel, Chicago Tribune
"Raiders of the Lost Ark has it all -- or, anyway, more than enough to transport moviegoers back to the dazzling, thrill-sated matinee idyls of old."- Richard Schickel, TIME Magazine
"A crackerjack fantasy-adventure that shapes its pulp sensibilities and cliff-hanging serial origins into an exhilarating escapist entertainment that will have broad-cased summer audiences in the palm of its hand."- Stephen Klain, Variety
"This is the kind of movie that, even today, audiences immediately fall in love with. It has all the right ingredients: a smart script, a likable hero, a dash of romance, more than a touch of comedy, and a lot of fast-paced action."- James Berardinelli, ReelViews
"To get to the point immediately, Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of the most deliriously funny, ingenious and stylish American adventure movies ever made."- Vincent Canby, New York Times
"Steven Spielberg turns the pure adventure of Saturday afternoon serials into a solidly entertaining spectacle."- Howard Karren, Premiere
- Friday, 10/26 tbd
- Saturday, 10/27 tbd