Films and Showtimes
- Moxie Mornings
- Porco Rosso (1992)
- Three Identical Strangers
- Leaning Into the Wind
- On Stage: The Royal Ballet's Swan Lake
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)
- Dirty Dancing @ Mother's Brewery
- Summer 1993
- Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot
- The Essentials: Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)
- Member Picks: Duel (1971)
- Eighth Grade
- Yellow Submarine
- My Fair Lady (1964)
- Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (1964)
- The Thin Blue Line (1988)
- Cabaret (1972)
- On Stage: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- The Sundance 2013 Shorts Film Program is a 93-minute collection of eight short films that span fiction, documentary and animation.
- Rating: NR
- Running Time: 93 min.
THE DATE (Jenni Toivoniemi, Finland, 8 min) Tino’s manhood is put to the test when he has to host a date for Diablo, the family’s stud cat.
WHIPLASH (Damien Chazelle, USA, 17 min) An aspiring drummer enters an elite conservatory.
SKINNINGROVE (Michael Almereyda, USA, 15 min) Photographer Chris Killip chronicled his time spent among the fiercely independent residents of a remote English fishing village.
UNTIL THE QUIET COMES (Kahlil Joseph, USA, 4 min) Shot in the Nickerson Gardens housing projects in Watts, Los Angeles, this film deals with themes of violence, camaraderie and spirituality through the lens of magical realism.
IRISH FOLK FURNITURE (Tony Donoghue, Ireland, 8 min) In this animated documentary, 16 pieces of old hand-painted furniture are repaired and returned home.
THE EVENT (Julia Pott, USA/United Kingdom, 4 min) Love and a severed foot at the end of the world.
JONAH (Kibwe Tavares, Tanzania/United Kingdom, 20 min) When two young men photograph a gigantic fish leaping from the sea, their small town becomes a tourist attraction.
K.I.T. (Michelle Morgan, USA, 15 min) A guilt-ridden, but well-intentioned, yuppie goes to great lengths to prove she is a decent person.